Moisture is essential to your hair. It is very important to give your hair the right kind of care to recover & protect them from damages caused by exposing to sunlight in everyday life and chemical services, such as perming, coloring or bleaching.
Beside the hair treatment service at the salons, home care is something that you have to pun in effort to keep your hair stay healthy and shiny.
A few simple tips on how to condition your hair at home,
- Apply conditioner only from mid length to hair ends after shampoo-ing your hair.
- Massage and rub your hair gently & run fingers through your hair to ensure all hairs are coated with conditioner.
- Please avoid scalp when applying hair conditioner as it will cause oily scalp
- Allow time for hair to absorb the essence of the conditioner. Leave the conditioner on your hair for about 5 minutes before rinse off.
- Make sure you wash off all of the conditioner from your hair.
Conditioning helps to make your hair softer too!